+1 y

I'm now the other woman. How screwed up am I?

I've been divorced for a little over a year. My ex and me have a son. We divorced because he was cheating on me left and right including a month after I gave birth. For the most part we get along and he is a good and attentive father. He has been going out with a woman for a couple of months and supposedly serious about her. About a month ago my ex brought our son back to my house after spending the evening with him. My ex and I were talking about some financial things, then we started talking about old times. Big mistake. We ended up having sex and it was unprotected. I had condoms and told him to put one on but he said "We were married I don't need to wear one." So we did it without one and I let him finish in me. I'm not on the pill because I haven't been with anyone in the past year. Over the past month we have continued to have sex. I just got on the pill because getting pregnant wouldn't be a good idea. I can't believe I've become the other woman. The truth of the matter the sex isn't that good. I know we could never really get back together because I can't trust him.
I have never felt so mentally screwed up and dysfunctional. I know he is using me and I'm nothing more then play thing to him.
What the hell is wrong with me?
4
4