+1 y

I'm now the other woman. How screwed up am I?

I've been divorced for a little over a year. My ex and me have a son. We divorced because he was cheating on me left and right including a month after I gave birth. For the most part we get along and he is a good and attentive father. He has been going out with a woman for a couple of months and supposedly serious about her. About a month ago my ex brought our son back to my house after spending the evening with him. My ex and I were talking about some financial things, then we started talking about old times. Big mistake. We ended up having sex and it was unprotected. I had condoms and told him to put one on but he said "We were married I don't need to wear one." So we did it without one and I let him finish in me. I'm not on the pill because I haven't been with anyone in the past year. Over the past month we have continued to have sex. I just got on the pill because getting pregnant wouldn't be a good idea. I can't believe I've become the other woman. The truth of the matter the sex isn't that good. I know we could never really get back together because I can't trust him.
I have never felt so mentally screwed up and dysfunctional. I know he is using me and I'm nothing more then play thing to him.
What the hell is wrong with me?
I'm now the other woman. How screwed up am I?
Add Opinion