Group hand job, with your partner and your female friends?

AwesomeErich
As a woman if you were in a relationship with your boyfriend, would you ever ask your friends to get together with you, and your boyfriend and give him a group hand job mean I you all take turns stroking him and possibly dressing up sexy or leaving your clothes on? I'm wondering how many girls would do this, and if your a guy does this type of scenario turn you on? Have you ever wished your girlfriend would do this? Please be candid and open with your responses thanks 😄
Girls, would you include your friends in with you on a group handjob given to your partner?
Vote A
Girls, hell no my man is only sexual with me
Vote B
Guys, yes I've had thoughts or fantasies about my partner and her friends giving me a handjob as a group
Vote C
Guys, hell no just my girlfriend can touch me, no group anything with her friends!
Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Updates:
+1 y
Opinion person: if you prefer not to answer the question in detail, would you please complete an answer in the poll section your count is very important as a statistical base for research data thanks again, those who do opinion, I'll reply back soon!
Group hand job, with your partner and your female friends?
Add Opinion