Group hand job, with your partner and your female friends?

AwesomeErich
As a woman if you were in a relationship with your boyfriend, would you ever ask your friends to get together with you, and your boyfriend and give him a group hand job mean I you all take turns stroking him and possibly dressing up sexy or leaving your clothes on? I'm wondering how many girls would do this, and if your a guy does this type of scenario turn you on? Have you ever wished your girlfriend would do this? Please be candid and open with your responses thanks 😄
Girls, would you include your friends in with you on a group handjob given to your partner?
Girls, hell no my man is only sexual with me
Guys, yes I've had thoughts or fantasies about my partner and her friends giving me a handjob as a group
Vote C
Guys, hell no just my girlfriend can touch me, no group anything with her friends!
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Opinion person: if you prefer not to answer the question in detail, would you please complete an answer in the poll section your count is very important as a statistical base for research data thanks again, those who do opinion, I'll reply back soon!
8
0