+1 y

Multiple orgasms or was it just really good sex?

For those of you that have had multiple orgasms how would you describe them?

I feel like we were both maybe having multiple orgasms. But I dont know... I just know it was different than our usual amazing escapades.

Usually the orgasm I get from penetration is intense and seems to last maybe two minutes. I never had multiple orgasms (that I know of).

This time during sex, when things started building up, it seemed like every time our bodies made deep contact.. it felt like a start of a orgasm... and then again and again and again for maybe 10-20 minutes... and at least for me there was no over all finish... but really intense quick sensations during. And it seemed like he felt everything in exactly the same way. Im not even sure if he had an over all finish either. Id say ut even felt better than clitoral orgasms.

Sorry for all the detail.. its hard to describe it differently than how sex normally is.. but it just was.
3
3