+1 y

Do you feel that it is weird that if a girl experiments with another girl it's normal but if a guy experiments with another guy he's gay?

Like a girl can freely experiment with other girls and it's usually oh she's just drunk or trying to be hot. Like for women around the age of 18 to 24 it seems completely normal and hot for them to have experimented and with guys and I heard a saying like I'm gay till college graduation. But if a guy starts making out with another guy at a bar or party or club etc drunk or not he is just being gay and is most likely going to get made fun of for it. As someone who is very active in gay rights/the lgbt community I find this completely unfair to men. Do you find this to be a double standard?
5
2