+1 y

How significant/special is sex to you?

I just had a conversation with a very good friend of mine about losing my virginity, and how much of a strong impact that has had on my life. How major it is that I'm now having sex with someone I'm in love with, how special and wonderful it is to be able to give myself entirely--in a way I've never given myself to anyone else--to him. I found that she had quite a different view on sex though. Her attitude to it was more of "It's just sex" and "It's not really a big deal, just another conversation topic". And I thought it was just weird, how sex could be such a big deal to me, and such an average, no-big-deal thing to her.

I was wondering what you GAGers thought about it. Is sex really special and important to you? Is it one of the main focuses of your life? Or is it just another thing to do? What is your attitude towards it?
Sex is a very special thing to do with someone I love, and I don't take it lightly.
Sex is one of the biggest parts of my life; it feels amazing and I love it.
It's just sex--nothing special, just another thing to do.
Vote C
Other, please explain.
Vote D
GirlGuy
How significant/special is sex to you?
4
3