+1 y

If only one person consistently orgasms during intercourse, can that skew the bond of the relationship?

That is, assuming the one that always orgasms is a guy and he was already in love with the woman before they started having sex. I'm just wondering because I learned in class that oxytocin, a hormone that can cause pair bonding, is released after orgasm... so if the guy is always releasing oxytocin, but the woman never does because she doesn't orgasm (fakes it)... I'd think he would have a stronger bond than she would.

I don't think the same effect would occur if the guy wasn't already in love before having sex or if it was a casual fling... I'm talking about a serious monogamous relationship.
4
1