+1 y

Me and my fiancé are getting married in 3 months. I know I want to marry him. Should I share my concerns now or wait until we're married?

I love having sex with my fiancé when we do have sex, but sometimes it seems to me like he don't want it all the time. He acts like and says it's good to him also. Sometimes it takes a whole month or two before we have sex, but he always wants me to masturbate him and then he goes to sleep. I feel like he's getting his but I'm left without my satisfaction. He tells me that he is willing to have sex anytime and I can even wake him up if he's sleep. I have tried this numerous times but he makes me feels like I'm bothering him. also he's real cranky when I wake him up. So I don't initiate at all anymore and we only have sex when he wants to. I'm confused and want to get pass this issue but don't know how, when, or where I should bring it up. What should I do?
4
3