+1 y

What does it mean when my friends with benefits is ok with getting a one bedroom apartment with me?

I started off being friends with this guy and we eventually started sleeping together. We're pretty close; we've been friends for 4 years, and have been sleeping together for maybe half that. I'm graduating soon and I was talking to him about moving out of my parents' and getting an apartment, but since I don't have much money, I was complaining about how much it would cost for me alone. He told me that it would probably be easier to have a roommate and that he wouldn't mind, so I thought ok a two bedroom could work. And then said that he wouldn't mind sharing a one bedroom apartment with me. He's not exactly the affectionate type and he's really not direct or decisive about what he wants. Is he trying to tell me something or is he just trying to be cheap since he also wants to move out of his parents' place?
+1 y
Just a note, we are currently NOT living together.
+1 y
Also, no one else knows about us. Some people have asked if we're together and we both deny it.
2
2