+1 y

Why would a guy turn down a friends with benefits 's request or a casual hook up?

Assuming that:
*There was no previous relationship or dating involved except one hook up before
*he has already had sex so it's not like he's waiting
*he is single

One more thing to take into consideration, he has told me that he is attracted to me in a sexual way, we have hooked up once and it was amazing for both of us (unless he lied) & he also seemed keen initially on being friends with benefits 's but now he suddenly switched up. I asked him if he's interested, he said yes, to which I asked if he's sure because it has to come from both sides (I got the impression he wasn't interested, so I wanted to make sure) and now he's just ignoring me... how nice. SO basically things went smooth till I just made it clear that it should be a mutual thing and not one sided.

I'd like some insight on this and what possibly made him change his mind.
+1 y
As I just commented to someone this guy definitely told me he wanted to do it again via text the day after. So again, I don't get it!
+1 y
Nevermind, he ended up replying says he's into it and will let me know when he wants to hook up. Winning.

Thanks for the replies. I appreciated them. Some were very creative...
4
3