+1 y

Friend with benefits is getting feelings or am I misinterpreting something?

So... I've been seeing this guy for half a year! We've been having awesome sex and spending a good time together. We both agreed that it would be a no-strings-attached-thing, still I developed feelings for him from the very beginning, but it doesn't mean that I wanted something more serious (because there's 99.9% of possibility that one of us moves far away in a few months).

Well... facts:
- Last week he got drunk, called me at 4 am, came for sex, but ended up just hugging me saying how much he liked to hug and kiss me, and how cute, sweet and kind I was... fell asleep and... no sex... lol

- I know he's too young to be a dad soon, but I find it interesting that lately he's been so curious about what I would look like if i got pregnant, because I'm so tiny... And wondering if/how I would be able to deliver the kid!! (telling me "don't get married to a big guy" - and he is a big guy)... and googling images of small pregnant women...

- Finally, he has always been hugely turned on by the idea of having anal. In the last weeks I told him that we should give it a try. When I finally said "let's do it", he got very very shy (and he was a total perv sexwise before!), I felt that I was a total nympho for suggesting it!

I know this relationship isn't going anywhere, but I think it'd be so nice if he was actually feeling something more than friendship and attraction :) Your thoughts?
1
2