+1 y

Do you think that males should earn sex from females? Why or why not?

I wholeheartedly believe that women should make men earn sex. Due to the growing number of low quality males who prove to be painfully disappointing and hurt the psyche of women for YEARS after they are gone, I believe that sex is something they should acquire or deserve as a result of effort and action. Now, am I here to impose my personal life choice on other women? No. I'm simply expressing myself and why I have made this decision. So don't mistakenly think that I'm trying to convince every other female to function the way I do because I'm not. However, this is what works for me and it has eliminated a lot of stress, frustration, and pain from my womanhood.

Not making men earn your sexual side is the leading cause of getting played, getting used, and potentially getting knocked up by someone who genuinely would not have purposely chosen you to be their 18 year partner as the mother of their child *and vice versa: I know there are women out there who love their children deeply, but they would not have chosen the man who conceived that child* That is just plain, unfiltered honesty. Lets not be delusionaly optimistic and pretend that sex is just some free, happy thing that doesn't come with unfavorable repercussions. Making a guy earn sex is a woman's way of avoiding some of those unfavorable repercussions. Considering the decline of men who are well-rounded and possess genuine, solid integrity, it's not in your best interest to perform such a risky, intimate act with them. I think men should be deserving of sexual intercourse because there are so many long term emotional risks a female makes when she sleeps with someone. For me personally, a man must accumulate noble, honorable, genuine behavior before I even consider giving the most intimate piece of myself to him. At least that way if I do get hurt, I can proudly say it was a hurt worth having and not be overwhelmed with shame and regret.

How about you? What is your personal opinion on this topic?
+1 y
Do you think adopting this mentality would make womanhood easier for many females?
+1 y
Every female, please direct your attention to Hrothgar's answer. This is my point exactly.
16
11