+1 y

My boyfriend says I need to have more imagination when we do it. Have any suggestions?

When we do it he likes when I'm on top. I blindfolded him the other night thinking he'd like that. Which he did but he says I need to have more imagination when I do anything to him. Like creative. He won't tell me what turns him on he says I just have to find out. He is a very stubborn guy. I want to please him and don't always want to be doing the same thing all the time. by the way I'm not the skinniest I have some tubby on my belly and I'm kinda self conscience about that. So I don't really want to do anything like a strip tease because I don't think that would turn him on. I'm not really the most attractive girl. Just want to know maybe some things that really turn guys on? I'm kinda new to all this stuff since he's my first.
0
1