+1 y

Really embarrassing. Broke up with boyfriend but really want to sleep with him help?

Don't call my names or say perverted things let me explain

My boyfriend and I are each other's first everything and dated for 2 years. He just has nasty anger issues and I can't take it anymore. If he hurts u and you tell him he gets mad. If you do something he doesn't like he blows up. He calls himself "telling you about yourself" but really it's just disrespectful.

I try to reason with him, to apologize, and communicate but his bitch fits last weeks at a time and it's stupid

I want to make love and be happy with him but I can't because he is too busy being mad right now. Ignoring me etc.

Ik I broke up with him 5 days ago. Ik sleeping with your ex is wrong. I don't wnt to sleep with anyone else. Masturbating isn't the same it's not just sex to me I want to make love why am i so loving and wanting to melt over all this conflict unlike him?

I can't enjoy him because of his bitch fit and I'm so horny I can't even wash my dishes >_<

What should I do?
4
1