+1 y

Girls, if your guy has performance anxiety/struggles with not being able to get hard, what is your reaction?

The girl I have been seeing is the first girl that I've ever had any type of intimate contact with (including kissing), whenever we are getting frisky I have an erection almost instantly, however the first time we were about to have intercourse, I went limp and was unable to get it up. I felt horrible about this, and she was more confused than anything. I tried to explain to her that it was just nerves, and we didn't end up having sex, and she said that she was willing to wait for whenever I felt ready.

Then about a week later, I was able to overcome the issue and we had sex, and I lost my virginity to her. However the next time we tried to have sex, she seemed tired and I felt like she didn't really want it, and I went limp again, and she seemed a bit frustrated/disappointed.

She has been fairly understanding, but I think it doesn't totally make sense to her, and it feels like she thinks she doesn't turn me on or something, as she has said at a different time that she feels like I don't want her.

I'm just wondering ladies, if you've ever had a similar experience with a guy, and what you would think/do in the situation? And also for guys, how have you dealt with this if you've had same thing happen to you?
2
0