+1 y

This girl knows exactly what she wants, but refuses to go after it. She seems like she's waiting for something.

I know what mutual attraction feels like. This lovely young lady and I have been in the WORST case of cahoots for the past 8 years. It started one day hitting her up saying: "when are you going to stop playing games and come over" To which she replies: "How about right now"
So I'm sitting here thinking it's on.. she comes over.. looking good as usual. Keep in mind I actually like this girl.. and all the right signs are there.. the extended eye contact, body touching, heat, etc. foolishly, I chickened out and vowed never to do that again.. I'm willing to admit that.. but our conversations have always been of a flirtatious nature since we first became friends. If i showed you some text messages, you would think we were already together.
Anyway, years move on, and its pretty much a string of flirtatious overtones and horribly timed moves... on both our parts.
She would move closer to me, establish body contact.. we'd stare at each other and eventually kiss.. start making out.. and move forward and she would stop me, saying she didn't want to ruin our friendship. the typical. Then she would go get a boyfriend.. and for years even up to now she would only come around when she was single or ready to break up with her boyfriend. The past couple weeks she's come by a couple times. The first night she ended it by biting me on the neck.. not crazy hard but enough to leave a mark. Then she comes over again just a few nights ago.. we're hanging out.. i pull out a stuffed animal and tell her about how I've had it since i was born and will give it to my child.. when im about to put it back she reaches for it and cuddles it. Then we're in the car later and she's telling me about how her mom alway used to think me and her were having sex. Then she talks about a night we got drunk together n woke up with marks on our necks. How could I not go for it? She dodged that like the matrix. Pushed me back saying oh, and then my name in a very brush it off manner.
+1 y
we're always at an arms reach. I think it's both our responsibilities for why we're there.. I think she's just as scared as me. Now she's with someone, and things are going good for now.. but im sure she'd be back around even if i didn't say anything
+1 y
My fear though, is that one day she'll off and marry one of these boys. Best way to put it.. she's a girl that always has a boyfriend.. like ALWAYS has someone.. rarely serious. Never hear her talking about a man in her life, just some boy she's with
0
1