+1 y

Do you think the fact most women won't randomly hook up is fuelling prostitution?

So men want sex but can't get it, they pay for it with a prostitute or escort legal or otherwise. This in turn creates a market, or supply and demand, she wants his money, he wants a specific part of her body. A few days/weeks later he wants it again and she wants more money, see a pattern here? Would you pay for something if you didn't have to? (No dont be stupid) So logic implies that because they can't for whatever reason get it for free that this is the result. And also the reason that the so called worlds oldest profession will never die out, at least in my opinion. Discuss?

And I realise this doesn't apply to all men, but even if it were 1% which I should imagine is an extremely low estimate, thats 1.5 million guys in the US alone. Its probably triple that or more.
+1 y
Apparently between 15 and 20% of men have paid for sex at least once in the America. Thats between 22.5 and 30 million men in the USA alone.
12
10