+1 y

Oral sex and hair down there? What does everybody think?

Hi everyone, just looking for a few opinions and seeing what everybody thinks.
Things are moving forward with my boyfriend in the bedroom, and we've done oral a couple of times. The first time I was clean shaven and the second time I wasn't. It wasn't bad, I had trimmed and shaved my bikini mind and it was as short as possible.
With my ex, we only seen each other once a week so everytime I seen him I could be clean shaven.
I can't do it all the time as I get horrid ingrown hairs and it hurts and goes really itchy, so I just do it every now and again. I've tried everything and nothing helps. I can't wax as I've tried numerous times and it brings me out in a red rash.
I was just wondering what guys actually think about pubic hair? Would you mind a girlfriend that didn't shave all the time? And girls what do you do down there? I just get really paranoid about it and think about it too much when I'm with my boyfriend thinking he will find it disgusting. Also how can I go about asking him about it and what he thinks without literally just coming out with it?
Also girls when a guy goes down on you what kind of noises do you make? It doesn't come natural to me to make too much noise, just heavy breathing and he can tell that I do enjoy it but I just can't bring myself to make any more noise and I don't wanna fake it
Sorry this is so long, also can you do the poll for me too please :)
Natural hair
Shaved
Trimmed
Vote C
GirlGuy
8
5