+1 y

Gave my boss a blowjob. It saved us but I feel terrible.

My husband and I (married for 1 year) work at the same place for the same boss. Totally different functions though, so we don't have any influence on each other's job. Our boss had to let 6 people go and my husband was one of them. We did not see that coming and it totally ruined us. We had to sell our car and were in serious dept. We just needed some extra income so he could get a new job, for which he needed a car and extra schooling. I asked my boss so many times for a promotion, did all the extra work I could but he wouldn't give it. He did always flirt with me and checked me out. I got desperate and thought I could use his interest in me as an advantage and I got on my knees for him. Now my husband has always hated this guy's guts. They went to school together and kind of bullied my husband, so he was not happy when he became the new boss of the company. I did get the promotion and it saved our lives tbh. My husband got his new job, got out of his depression and we payed our dept. But I of course am living with a terrible mixed feeling for saving us and living with a horrible secret. I keep thinking of how I was doing my very best to give the guy who almost ruined our lives the time of his life. I even acted like I was more enthusiastic than he was. I even told him I liked pleasing him better than my husband to get him off. I did a terrible thing yet do not know if it was the worst option. I also am shocked of how one asshole can play with peoples lives for a blowjob. Please give me some opinions cause I don't know what to think.
+1 y
I went to a therapist. She said these things happen a lot more than most think. She said it was a terrible mistake but that I shouldn't keep it on my mind and that guilt doesn't help. Also said that telling my husband might not be the best choice.
59
23