+1 y

Is it bad that boyfriend thinks my butt is my best physical feature?

We've been dating for about 6 or 7 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. He's a gentleman. We're both 17. We were playing 20 questions and I asked him what my best feature is and he said "Your butt" I started laughing and said "What's my second best feature?" He said eyes. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing or a red flag. I heard that guys like butts because they want anal sex? I don't know... I remember talking to him about sex and he said "When we're both ready" . I felt something in between my breasts and it felt weird so I asked boyfriend if he could feel in between my breasts and he said no.

I didn't want him to feel my breasts. I asked why not and he said "Because I'm a gentleman". I remember months ago, I wanted to tell him a secret and I was afraid to so he said he will tell me something if I will so he told me he stares at my butt sometimes lol. When we make out now, I tell him he can touch my butt if he wants. He does it sometimes. Whenever I touch/grab his butt, he does. So I asked him today what my best feature is (again) he acted a bit shy lol and said my butt. I just said "Wowwwwwwwwww" we started laughing but he acted confused. He said it's the truth and that I have a cute butt lol. I asked him what's my best feature mentally and he said "To be honest, I don't know. Everything is just a tie for me."
4
2