+1 y

Does having oral sex on the first or second date ruin chances of a relationship?

I'm constantly dating guys, but most of them don't stick around past date 3. No one understands why, because I'm very sweet, pretty, funny, and easygoing. I wonder if it's because I usually have oral on the first or second date? It just doesn't make sense to me, because it's not actual sex, and the guys always tell me it was great. I've tried to slow things down, but I just get so caught up in the moment, I think hand jobs are stupid, and I feel bad if I guy gets blue balls. I have one friend who has back to back long term relationships, and she usually has sex really early. She says that it doesn't make a difference. Do you guys think it's because I have oral early, or is it something else?
4
3