+1 y

Girls, what do you usually wear to the club? In what ways are you mindful of how you dress? Do you aim to get attention?

I remember when I first started going to the club, I was always trying to pair together the sexiest outfit lol It was all about how bubbly the dress made my a** look, how much it showcased my flat stomach, and how much I resembled Usher/Trey Songz/Chris Brown's leading lady ;P I always focused on sex appeal and emitting that confident, sexy vibe. *I had really watched way too much T. V. lol* Apart of it was my genuine lack of confidence. I wasn't all that confident in myself as a person and my ability to catch eyes with my personality, so I made up for it with my figure. Yet, I was still that highly self-respecting girl deep down so I couldn't stand the looks I got from those dresses. It made me feel disgusting like I was a sex object. I didn't know who tf those guys were: had they taken part in a rape at some point, had they been those angry, bitter dudes who "hate" women. It all just made me very comfortable. It brought me to a point where I can't stand getting a whole bunch of attention at the club. I'd rather have the attention of one respectful, noble, charming gentleman than the attention of 20 sleazy guys.

Now that I've gleefully adopted this carelessness, I actually like hiding skin at the club lol Is that weird? I'll wear leggings and a flowy top or high waisted shorts with tights and a blouse. Perhaps I'll throw on a t-shirt, some denim shorts, leather converse, and a funky hairstyle. And I ALWAYS wear sneakers or boots; never heels unless I'm on a date lol Any other suggestions for club outfits like this?

What's your perspective on this topic?
1
3