+1 y

What does my gf want me to do? she's angry from a stupid fight we had the timing was very bad as her brother just re entered intensive care.

got engaged and during our "honeymoon" period her only brother had a heart attack and still in a coma. she got depressed a few weeks later when she realised he still hasn't woken up. Was the most supportive and was in the hospital for everyday as support. Things continued well between us but as we come from religous communities sexual contact or topics were kept to the minmum as i felt she felt guilty having fun and being naughty while her brother is in a comatose state in hospital.

she's now abroad with her family to care for her brother, imagine the mood small apartment every1 on edge, sharing room with her sister anyways her brother got back to intensive care and same time by mistake i made a sexual comment just to make her feel wanted but she took offence and got into a whole fight that i dont respect her which i really do , out of anger she told me go find a girl willing to fuck around before marriage (its a no-no where i come from) didn't ask anything just made a comment.

apologised big time afterwords which she ignored, apologised again told her its wrong to ignore she still ignored, i think she wants to teach me a lesson to not open these topics again.

did many gestures to cheer her up nothing. i didn't contact her for few days and when i did she was angry about something else (on her period now) she said i had to respect that she doesn't want to reply or talk to me now.

i respect the timing is off and she's not in the mood for me but im trying to be there but shut-out.

i know she wants to teach me a lesson and the timing is wrong she's being very stubborn. im trying not to be angry with her treatment cuz id never ignore her especially that i feel bad + meant anything bad.

was always too caring too sweet and i feel thats my downfall should care less should do less

told her for the last time im wrong but ignoring is not healthy. giving her space decided ill dissapear for a few days so she realises i won't accept this treatment
+1 y
i always sense that since we got back i really am more than showing her , her worth to me how special she is to cheer her up during this tough time. can't believe its blowing up in my face instead of being "wow" in her eyes
+1 y
i everytime she's angry she goes silent till she cools off and i like to take things head on. she said unnecessary stuff when she was angry which im still pissed about, i dont want to let go of her but why am i getting the brunt of all her anger
1
2