+1 y

Will he think I am promiscuous if I always give him a blowjob willingly?

This guy I met a few months ago and I have started sleeping with each other. We never dated, he liked one of my BFF and I had a crush on his BFF. Nothing happened between our perspective crushes and after one night of heavy drinking we slept together. It was amazing. We began a flirtatious relationship and eventually met up and had sex again. This has happened a few times already and the last time we did (a few days ago) it was incredible. When his BFF and I had this "thing" going on we slept together once. Now that I'm having sex with him I don't want him to assume I sleep with everyone especially because I always give him a blowjob. I really had never done it before but I discovered I like doing it for him. A few days ago after I went down on him, he returned the favor. Also I'm having mixed feelings about him now because I'm starting to like him MORE than the friends with benefits situation we have going on. No one knows that we have been sleeping with each other. Guys be honest could he like me more than just this sexual relationship? We do get along well and he's told me in the past he thinks I'm a really cool girl. I've also been told I'm pretty. I mean what are the chances something could happen between us. Does me sleeping with him regularly and doing these things for him ruin anything. We have incredible sex together. What are your thoughts on girls who willingly so these things. Please help! I need to decide whether or not to end this now or keep going and end up broken hearted. Should I be honest with him? Thanks a lot!
Will he think I am promiscuous if I always give him a blowjob willingly?
Add Opinion