+1 y

Are guys generally aware of how visible the outline of their penis is when wearing sweatpants/basketball shorts or do they just chose to ignore it?

I think it's pretty funny in a way. But seriously its very disturbing and distracting when I go to a friends house and he or her brother are wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts. You can see the out line of their penis and they walk in like nothing is wrong and give you a hug. I understand, you have your junk all mushed together all day and you just want to let it hang lose. I have boobs I know the feeling, but if people are coming over put on something until they leave or go to bed, I hate it but that's what I do. But do you guys even realize it or what it looks like? Girls do you notice and does it bother you?

by the way Its not a big deal just like there are women that walk around with no bra on, it just are aware of it?
13
5