+1 y

Found out bf is getting erotic massages?

Hello, i still can't get over the fact that my boyfriend is getting erotic massage while he is away out of town with his friends. I found out through his massages on his phone and laptop while he was not around. I also asked him and told that i know everything about these places and how they work, it kind of surprised him a lot and he admitted he has been going there for hand relief!

I am SO furious he says as long as there is no sex or emotions then it's not cheating, it's just a handjob, no emotions... BULLSHIT!!! i consider other woman seeing and touching him naked in a sexual way VERY intimate and unforgivable! those who say that it's ok because it's not sex and there are no emotions are bastards and would NEVER approve of their girl doing the same to other guys!

I want to hurt him soo badly, any ideas?
+1 y
To all the men who think this is normal and a natural way to end a massage just like what the idiot said down here you're all WRONG. I gave my EX bf a handjob and filmed in on cam now my bf saw it and dumped me in a instance... double standard!!
+1 y
WOW.. my boyfriend just send me a massage saying he is sorry and will not do it again, apparently he wants to work things out, how do guys see this? should i lead him on?
11
12