+1 y

So my friends with benefits guy kept looking at my phone while I was texting?

So last night I went round my friends with benefits house for some fun, after while I was waiting for my lift my phone kept going off and some guys were pestering me. Most of which was his friends. (I've always told him I would never do anything with his friends, after he got funny when his best mate asked me out on a date.)

Thing was he kept looking over at my phone and being like 'what's he saying?' 'Whos messaging you?' 'Is he pestering you?' It kinda pissed me off a bit. He then proceeded to brag about how girls have been asking him out & who he's been speaking too.

I'm fine with him seeing other people as that's the nature of the relationship but I don't think it's fair or right for him to tell me. I don't with him unless he asks. So why all nosy and bragging & how can I get him too stop?
1
0