+1 y

Am I being too harsh on my sister?

Okay, so my older sister (she's 23 with no job) is living with my parents right now. I bought a house about a year ago that's 20 minutes from my parents, and every now and then my sister comes over to use my faster internet (she never socializes, just uses her computer). I had a Christmas party this last year and my sister brought her boyfriend (who is also living with his parents and can't afford an apartment). Everything was cool, but I politely asked them not to have sex in my house, mostly because the thought of hearing my sister having sex was disgusting. Of course they purposely ignored that and my friends and I had to hear them loudly f*cking all night- when I knocked on the door to get them to leave, they just locked the door. I never have gotten an apology from them, and my sister claims it wasn't a big deal. I let it go, and all was fine.

But today while I was visiting my parents, my sister calls to ask if she can show her boyfriend my new media room I built. I was hesitant but agreed, with the SECOND request not to have sex in my house. They only stayed at my place for about 30 minutes before he had to go home. I just came back to my house and found these tags from lingerie sitting on my bathroom counter. I called my sister and she claimed she was just being "cute" with her boyfriend. So, I'm currently washing all the bedding in my rooms because she won't confess to where they had sex. I asked my mom to take back my house key they gave her and explained that my house isn't some free motel for them just because they can't afford a real one. I doubt I'll get an apology for this time either, so it really is the last time I let my sister over with a guy. Am I being too harsh on her? Or am I justified in being angry?
Am I being too harsh on my sister?
4
4