+1 y

Boyfriend won't let me get a boob job... but why?

Firstly I am in no financial situ to do this yet but it's something I've always wanted as I am very self conscious about my chest area.

I found out a few months ago my boyfriends p*rn (I know, bad girlfriend!) but it hurt me cuz he had searched "big boobs" and it killed me, cuz mine are small and I feel he doesn't find me that hot now. He is very boob orientated when he touches me and says he loves them as they are. He gets really annoyed when I go on about wanting to get a boob job, telling me if I get them he will leave me. I am thinking hang on, it's my body I should be allowed to do what I like, and I am doing it for my confidence and that I know he'd prefer them if they were big as I know he's into that.

He loves me very much and tells me he wants me as I am. But part of me can't help but think he doesn't want me to get it cuz it'll make more men want me and me be more confident to other men. Do you think this is what it is? Cuz if it is, it makes me feel inadequate cuz he will always prefer bigger boobs and I I'll constantly be comparing myself and feeling down :(

if he loves me surely he should respect my decision? I dont know what to do! :(
16
5