Have an opinion?
That's about 80% of it; the other 20% is "clicking" with his personality to keep him interested.For me, a female needs to mentally stimulate me. This is harder for a guy to find than you may realize. The lack of mental stimulation is the #1 reason why I get turned off of a female.
Thanks for listing me as most helpful! :)
That's between 60 and 90% of it, depending how broadly you define 'be nice'. For anyone saying it's not that simple, recognize that most women don't do the above. I'm not trying to put women down I imagine you could list 5 simple things women want from men and you'd realize half or more of men don't do them.
I think it is a bit more complicated than that. Relationships need substance in my opinion. Good conversations, shared interest, those types of things... The things you listed are kinda like glue, but they are mostly just surface things. It's all about the bases and connections.
Yet barely any men would like a woman who lacks the aforementioned traits
I like a girl to have her own personality as well. Assert your presence, but don't become a domineering bitch. I like a girl who's independent!What you said is also right too. I'll NEVER be angry if you look good and enjoy having sex!
Guys aren't animals, they're human beings... So really, they deserve a lot more than just that. A relationship is more than just looks and sexual performance, it's a lot more about what you guys have to offer each other emotionally as well... There's a lot more to relationships than you seemingly think.
But guys - humans - 'are' animals..
Lol animals or not, they don't like being treated like animals! :D
Haha! I love it. Good answer.
For many guys, yes... for me? Mine would be slightly different, i'm more into the emotional side than the physical side...
I would add one more to that: don't go for a guy hugely out of your league, unless he is of exemplary moral character and can resist all the inevitable temptations to stray.It's on that point, and also on the 'be nice' point, that many girls fail, in my experience and from my observations.
Yea... that's a no, unless I want to have sex and get my dick sucked by a nice, monogamous, decent looking robot. I'd like to think there is more to women than what you listed, that would definitely not do it for me.
I'd say that's about it, overall. Don't do so at your own expense, though. Her happiness is important to me.Personally, I would add brains in there, too.
Omg. that's how I feel about my bf sometimes. But no, thats not all
Well you'll be keeping the sort of guys you wouldn't like to keep at all. What, do you think you're a toy to him?
I mean yeah! But some guys like girls that like to cuddle or just sit around together and talk/tease or just do fun stuff together!
This as in this answer i agree with
oh okay thanks!
Maybe a 12yr old, adults want results.
I'm attractive but it didn't make my ex husband love me or want to be with me. Looks aren't everything.
Being attractive was not the only thing in the list
Not going to feed the troll, sorry.
This is not a troll, sorry.
That certainly is a good part of it, but do think other things also have to click.
No. You sound boring.
Lmao. YES.Don't forget-cook-takes care of the kids when they're babies/are a lot of work
Allow me to clarify:1) baby cries at night - YOU take care of it and don't complain about it.Oh, don't nag and gossip all the damn time!
-always cleans the dishes
Yea forgot about that haha
why dont you just hire a nanny and a prostitute. at least theyd get paid.
You're already paying your girlfriend or wife. The difference is minute.
im 14, i dont know how old you are but you dont even have to have sex or sucka penis a lot to keep him
Yes, why very much yes.
Way more to consider than just those things...
I feel like this is a uh on a female account lol
I hope it isn't just that... That would be sad.
LOL. If that's all my man wanted from me, I'd be a pretty depressed girl.
Seriously. What's the point in being a person and having a brain if that's all yet want?
Lol exactly. They could get all of the above from a sex robot if they wanted!
Lmao they DO have sex dolls!
you're right. And once the Japanese makes android women it's all we're going to want.
Uh I think you also have to love each other.
If you are shallow, than sure.
I put nice in there.
Yeah.. but not just that
What does he have to do to keep you?
that about sums it up...
Don't forget having big boobs.
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.