+1 y

Saggy Boobs, are they a turnoff?

I'm sorry this will probably be a long rambling post because this is hard for me to say but I will try to keep things concise... I have a problem with my boobs. I'm afraid that they are ugly and saggy and that no man with any level of standards would really enjoy looking at me naked. Its a problem that I have had for a long time. I have not been "intimate" (I dont like that phrase but this is embarrassing enough without completely spelling things out) with a man because of it and I am 24 years old. With a bra on they look "great" I suppose (I've gotten a number of compliments) but with it off I can't look without cringing...
They are not as pert as my friend's boobs which I know is partly due to their larger size (32DD) but Im wondering if they are a turn-off. (obviously I have been too scared to get a reaction from someone in person :/)
I've spent way more time worrying about and researching this than I'd care to admit, but it has put a stop to any romantic life I may be able to have. According to a "breast pstosis chart" (I wanted to put in a link but I'm not able to :/) they are saggy (Grade 1 or in-between Normal and Grade 1)... is this unattractive?
A friend told me to look at "natural" p*rn which didn't particularly help, but I guess it is the best reference I could put up here. Holly Michaels is the p*rn actress that I could find that looked most similar to mine.
I would really like honest (even if its harsh) answers from guys because I don't want this problem to ruin my life any longer. Sorry for any possible tmi and the rambling question... Thank you for your answers and taking the time to help me out!
Saggy Boobs, are they a turnoff?
13
2