+1 y

Is this bad? Should I dump him? Why does he ask this?

We've been dating for about 7 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. We've talked about sex before and he said "When we're both ready" and "When we're both 18". We're 17. I don't know... ever since we've been playing 20 questions, he would sometimes now ask me questions related to sex like dreams, day dreams, would I ever in like a couple of years ever have sex with him. I remember answering him with "Probably. Would you ever... have sex with me now?". He said "Nope. Not until were both 18. Sorry mimi.". I was just asking a question, I didn't want to have sex with him now.

So today, he asked me if I wanted to play 20 questions so we did and I asked him questions and he asked me one then he asked me since I've told him before which were day dreams that some were sexual lol "What sort of things do you like to day dream about? 0. o" I said "Why do you keep asking me this? Lol" he said "Because I love you! c:" I responded "Lol answer the question" he asked what question so I said "Why do you keep asking me sex related questions?" He said "I meant what do you day dream about other than sex?" I didn't reply for a long time which he texted me again "Mimi? O. O" "Mimi? I didn't mean to make you upset, I`m sorry." I didn't reply. I've told him yesterday that I want to wait and that what we did on Friday (my fault) which was making out almost naked (he had boxers and I had bra and underwear). He agreed that we shouldn't do it anymore
2
2