+1 y

Is my bf of 3months seriously in love with me by agreeing to no sex till marriage or is he coaching me into having sex & losing my virginity to him?

this is my 1st serious bf. Our 1st date was awesome but ended with a 30 min makeout. second date things got super heated &It was heavy petting with clothes on. Anyways after this I felt ashamed because Im christian& I told him I think we should start over &he agreed and from that day we decided we would limit our sexual contact. The next time we hung out he asked me for my bra size which without thinking I told him. anyways I needed to go into VS to get a new pair of underwear &he came in w me& I said can u go? but he told me it was fine. The next day I saw him&when we were sitting he put his hand near my butt &asked me what colour are my panties this time? he's never seen them by the way &then he pretended to "accidentally" hit my breast. TONS of sexual jokes2. I GOT SO MAD AT HIM. He said he would change&he did. Sexual joking was hardly ever and if things got heated he would stop bc he knew that i would be sad. Every night we now read the bible&before he wouldn't pray-now he does. He's a gentleman: takes me out, prays, goes the extra mile. But now I feel sexually attracted to him. I asked him 2 weeks ago if he wanted to go further bc it was his bday & he's increasing my desire. Im christian but all of a sudden I get these urges i never had b4.. He told me no he loves me truly&said i hope you don't think I'm like those other guys that just wants sex. He told me he'd rather be w a girl who has standards and not to lower them. But lately he's been joking about how ill see his wild side in 4 years when he plans to marry me& he jokes about my toned body& how he'll see it in 4 years. He now makes sexual jokes more again about how his underwear size changes from L to XL&he says if I'm cool w it he wants to come bra shopping w me. i remember tho tht he is not always a man of his word. He's made a ton of promises that he can't keep. He also said aftr 1 yr he'll get me a promise ring. Am I being manipulated/played?
6
5