+1 y

Me and my boyfriend haven't kissed yet. I really want to and have planned something out. I don't know if it's appropriate or right. I NEED HELP?

We haven't kissed yet!! I really want to and he seems to want to too. My plan of action is to ask him to talk in private, take him to a under used stairwell, show him a picture that says "push me up against the wall and kiss the hell out of me" also one that is of a couple kissing against the wall and the boy feeling the girl up. I really want to kiss like in the picture. I think he will get it. I don't know if the stairwell is the right place? I don't know if it's the right time? And I Don't know if he wants to take things slow? should I let him feel me up? It's our first kiss as a couple!!! I need advice/help please!!!
3
1