+1 y

Met a girl, suggested we get a room together and "have fun" but said she did not want sex. Was she teasing?

Met a beautiful 24 year old Chinese girl online that I had been talking with for a while. She suggested we have dinner, then get a hotel room together, "have fun" and spend the night as part of our time together.

I took this as a code for her wanting to hook up too, though she stated that she does not have sex on the first date.

We bought wine and snacks, and she wanted me to bring my computer, or PS3 to play games or music we liked.

She was flirty and fun, but I was confused as to why she wanted a room with me, but did not want sex.

Our room had a whirlpool bath and she was excited to use it...alone. Said we could "take turns, but if your lucky I may let you shower with me."

So she does, then showers, and comes out wearing a very flattering white nighty with freshly washed hair then got in bed with me. I was undressed, in t shirt with bottoms when she got into bed.

I joked with her about being in bed with a strange man and if she worried about me making a move on her, but she said "no, I trust you"

Was this all a game to get me to be assertive make a move? In our online conversations she mentioned she likes men who "take charge and go after what they want". I was going crazy!!
5
1