+1 y

Guys: What would you think if you went all the way with a girl, and after a few weeks of fooling around, she starts pulling away physically?

I've been trying to be friends with benefits with this guy who lives near me for the past month. Trouble is it's been too easy to see too much of each other and we've spent lots of time together, and hung out chilled out lots.

Everyone knows where this's going: I'm falling for him. Feels kinda bad. Couple days ago I noticed I'm pulling away from him. He nuzzled my neck in the supermarket and I liked it too much, and it hurt kind a bad later the next day (emotionally that is). I'm going to be going ahead and letting myself pull away from him the next time we hang out (because I've agreed to help him learn a language, and he touches my hands vacantly when we're sat on his bed teaching him)... Is any average guy with a brain going to figure out that I'm falling for him hard? Because I just don't want him to know. I'd feel so embarassed. I already feel like a complete fool who tried to do something she would just could not handle.
+1 y
Is he going to think I'm a fool for trying to be friends with benefits with him and then falling for him?
+1 y
I still want him to think well of me...
3
1