+1 y

How should I handle my sexuality crisis that I'm having?

I came out as a homosexual in the eighth grade. I had never been attracted to a man before then, and have never since until very recently. Which, to me, is very shocking as I am certainly attracted to women and have never been even slightly confused about my sexuality. Bisexuality doesn't make a whole lot of scientific sense to me, which makes it even more confusing. I understand that there are three kinds of homosexual. Those who choose, those who had tramatic events that cause an individual to be fearful or turned off from the opposite sex, and those who are born that way. I can safely say that the most likely one for me is that the abuse I experienced as a child caused my to be turned off from the opposite sex, so it might explain why I've become attracted to my male friend. However, what should I do? I've already come out to my entire school, I'm confident in my sexuality, but this attraction is very, very hard to ignore. I could use any advice or guidance that this community has to offer. *I am seventeen years old, I am young, but willing to listen to anyone :)* Thank you for reading all of this!
How should I handle my sexuality crisis that I'm having?
Add Opinion