+1 y

What does it mean to have whorish intentions? Does it mean im a whore?

Ok so im in a complicated situation with 3 guys. Im not official with any of them I was with one for 3 years and the 2 one for a year and the third one i just met a month ago, oh but is friends of the second one. Ok so I Love sex I mean the first one is my Ex just 4 months ago we started messing arounfirstborn d again, but I don't know we didn't want anything official so the 2nd one and I finally kissd and made out for the first time that we have been knowing eachother it was more of getting to know eachother and hanging out or w/e u know like its supposed to be at first. He left out of town he'll be gone for a few years and well there was nothing said or talked about "us" so I figured that w/e on to the next. So I hung out with the 3rd Guy and we watched movies etc etc wasn't even planning to do anything else than watch a movie but he kissed me and one thing lead to another due to the fact that we were alone in his room. So yeah I don't know what to think of myself. I mean the first Guy I guess we we kinda wanted to work things out at first but I realized that he was my ex for a reason I mean after I broke up with him I met the 2nd Guy and I really like this 2nd Guy and i really thought we were meant for eachother or w/e but when he left he didn't really talk about us and he comes back its like nothing and we finally kiss and make out but no sex, which is good. Then he leaves again and its the same kinda so I decided to give the 3rd Guy a chance and now the 2nd Guy is all saying that there will be nothing between us ever cus the 3rd Guy is his friend. He says that im Great and that he loves me but that im a confused girl with whorish
iintentions. That doesn't know what she wants. Like I know it was bad to mess with his friend but he's the one that introduced us be4 he left and told the 3rd Guy how great I was etc etc.
He left again.
+1 y
I meant
*what does whorish tendencies mean?
3
2