+1 y

What are the reasons so many men from western countries aren't aggressive, dominant and rough with girls during sex?

Recently I went for vacation in Vietnam. As I'm part Vietnamese and knew my way around fairly well, I got to know a few females from US, some had come with daddy to see where they once served, a few were there as expats and there were a few who were simply tourist from other western countries.

Interestingly, got into a holiday romance with 3 women, 1 was a Brit and the other 2 are Americans.

As I wasn't particularly interested in anything else beyond their pussy and the Brit girl's accent I was simply rough during sex with them.

Strangely enough the Brit who turned 40 said it had been awhile since she had a rough fuck, said men from Europe hardly ever do that these days and some who were well endowed simply became kittens in bed. She passed the word around and tried to hook me up with one of her friends who I wasn't gentle with, some "weed" and drinks and uhmmm got a bit aggressive with her, surprisingly she loved it and said she missed it that way.

The 2 American Whites, one was in her early 20s and the other late 30s, surprisingly said something somewhat similar and as they didn't know I usually lived in US they simply thought I was simply educated at a US university but lived in Vietnam, both claimed I was aggressive, dominant and rough in bed and much rougher than men from home, one even said she often did it with Hispanic or Black men as White men simply didn't deliver that masculinity they were looking for. The girl in her 20s is a big time clubber and wasn't a prude either.

I was quite surprised at this revelations, it seems so much p*rn these days tend to be rough sex. It seems quite common on GaG where girls ask how to get a guy to be rough with her.

What's your opinion on this whole subject matter? Is it girls who are wanting it rougher these days or has most men simply gone soft in bed?
3
4