+1 y

Is he just trying to seduce me slowly or does he want more?

We've known each other for 4 wks. Had 2 official dates. Never hugged or kissed. He said repeatedly in the beginning he's not looking for a relationship but if it happens it happens. He said he's not looking for just sex, if he feels the urge he'll call a booty call. He's went on one date that he was hesitant to tell me about but said they don't even talk and if he was just looking for something new he would of talked to her. I took sex off the table in the very beginning. Last night he claimed he wants what I want (a relationship) but we have a different pace. At the same time he says he's not pressed for sex, he'll say something like he wants me or something sexual. Sometimes, if I don't hang out with him or try to make alternate plans other then him coming to my apartment he stops responding and/or claims I'm seeing someone else but then says that he doesn't think I really am. He thinks all men and woman cheat. Says I shouldn't wait so long for who I think is Mr. Right so I'll say something to the effect I'm giving up hope (jk) and he'll get mad and say I better not etc. Tries to show me how disgusting men are and will talk about women. Sometimes he'll hang up abruptly and call back or text like nothing happened.
Is he playing a seducing game or?
+1 y
Like last night on the phone he said we could discuss these things during pillow talk even tho I told him no sex. He kept saying it so I jokingly said I snore and hog covers so you don't want that and he hung up on me.
2
0