+1 y

He said he came inside of me then after short conversation, said he was basically kidding...continuing sex.

Okay so having sex (unprotected) pull out method is the usual but he randomly slowed down and i felt slight pulse/throbbing but didn't think anything of that, I said whats wrong babe, he said he came and I said wait what and he knows I've been off birth control and then I kept questioning him asking if he was serious, then he said well are you on birthcontrol anymore... I said you know I'm not? Then he was on and off silent limp still inside me laying on top of me, he then was like I'm kidding and thrusted hard motions up inside of me and then started to get harder again and continued onto another round.
My concern is did he or did he not and why did he say he did then all of a sudden say otherwise. IM CONFUSED SO HELP.
1
0