+1 y

I took a close friend's virginity, now he won't talk to me?

This guy I'm very close with asked me to be his first real kiss. We used to be best friends (brother and sister type of friendship) But we go to different schools. He started coming around again, and texting me quite frequently. It felt like old times.
Well we hung out and he took me to this beautiful secret place of his at a park. He never took anyone else back to it, so I felt special (:
After a while of talking, we kissed. And it was great. Then it escalated. I ended up taking his virginity. I lost mine a few years ago. Afterward, everything was fine. We talked more and hung out longer.
Later though, he told me he felt bad. He said he's trying to be a better Christian and he's starting off bad. I apologized, I still feel awful, but he kept saying it wasn't my fault and hugged me. I kissed him good-bye, and now he hasn't talked to me?
I feel like he's mad at me or regrets losing his virginity to me. I care about our friendship way too much to just let it go again.
What exactly is going through his mind?
This happened a little over a week ago.
7
2