+1 y

I love to touch his cock and balls and he hates it?

We have been married for four years now and i did acctually notice this right away. Im his one and only so i figure he wasn't use to a woman touching him. He was at fist very sensitive and alert but slowly he eased up and began to be okay with it becouse he knew i love to go down on him and rub him. I know for a fact he was never molested or anything of that sort to make him scared but more like he didn't know how to react to me plesiring him like that and never feeling that sensation before. During fourplay i can see it in his face how much he enjoys it so i continue i even ask him and he says he loves it. But when the lovemaking is over and were just cuddeling in bed he flips out on me telling me to stop? Im not hurting him i know because I'm not tugging or pulling or even griping on to him , im just cupping him or holding his dick. He can change his attatude quick... What am i doing? I understand men are very sensitive there and i would never hurt him or intend to. Is anybody else going threw this? Help im confused
Should i just stop the touching completely even tho he says he enjoys it during lovemaking? :(
Should find other ways to be affectionate to his body? Even though i will miss his cock& balls? :(
Should i tell him how much i love to do it to him and if i can continue?
Vote C
GirlGuy
11
1