+1 y

My boyfriend did this when he heard my patents having sex?

I still live with my parents as me and my boyfriend are currently saving up to move in together. We are half way saving up and I will probably be with my parents for a few more months.
I hear them having sex every night, and I know it's their house and it's natural but it freaks me out. I put earphones in once with music on but then overslept the next morning for work as my earphones fell out and I didn't hear my alarm.
My boyfriend stayed over last night and we was just in bed cuddling and then we heard my parents having sex (awkward) as my bedroom is next to theirs. My boyfriend just kind of laughed it off, but then started putting his hands down my shorts and playing with me. He then started fingering me.
Is this normal that he did this when he heard my parents? We ended up having sex but I did feel a bit awkward thinking that he was turned on because of what he heard and we do have a healthy sex life but normally have sex in the middle of the night when everybody's asleep and he wakes up horny
That's normal, don't think anything of it
It's a bit weird
GirlGuy
9
3