+1 y

Can friends with benefits ever turn into a relationship that works?

Last night sex with my friends with benefits was so different but was amazing as always. He text me and said I don't know what it is but sex with you is amazing. But it's almost like we play pretend bf and gf and it's so weird to me but I know not to let my feelings get involved yet but it's kinda fun just to pretend because then all the feelings aren't involved and so far no one gets hurt. Last night he grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom which he's never done before. We did our thing and during the whole time we were in close to each other like hugging/cuddling but were having sex too and when we were in close he slowed down and it was just so good. After he always asks me to spend the night and last night he leaned over and kissed me and said good night then we fell asleep cuddling. In the morning before we left he gave me a hug and a kiss and said see you later. Is it possible to build a relationship with a friends with benefits or does it never work out. Yes I realize I'm giving him what he wants by having sex with him but that's what our relationship sorta is. If he were to ask me to be his gf the sex would stop for a while so we can get to know each other and actually build a relationship, he talks to me all the time about his past and stuff and I tell him a little but I mostly just listen.
2
5