+1 y

All men I need your opinion this guy said something about me and then... well just read so I can explain very confused?

So Im the new girl at my school and I sat next to this guy he always used to tell me I was ugly and what not. one day he took my phone and looked through my pictures he told me I was the ugliest girl he as ever seen. He's the first guy to ever say that to me but a few weeks later he was being nice to me , we both just broke up with our gf and bf maybe he was calling me ugly because I wasn't single and neither was he. but back to the point a few weeks later he was being nice to me and wanted to hang out so I said ok instead of hanging out we had sex. Why would a guy that told me i was ugly every single day in front of our whole class now have sex with me and tell me I was the sexiest girl he ever met? I really don't understand please help me?
2
1