+1 y

How can I let my potential friends with benefits down easy?

Around December the guy I had casually dated on and off for 2years texted me out of nowhere. Since then we kept in touch textes often and eventually started sexting. We made plans to get together but we where both super busy. Recently asked me on a date. I suggested that we catch a film but I was down for anything. He suggested we spend the night at a hotel order room service and movies there. I told him that I was ok with that. I also told him I was ok with having sex without a commitment as long as we're monogamous

But honestly I'm not. Technically I'm a virgin (because he and I have had oral sex). And I'm looking for something more. I feel terrible that I told him I was ok with that. I suggested monogamy between us because I thought maybe we could build a relationship that way but I dont think we can or will. How do I cancel the date and end things without hurting his feelings
4
1