+1 y

Boyfriend said if we had a threesome with another man it wouldn't bother him, another man all over me..Wouldn't this drive most men crazy?

He had a threesome once with his ex and another woman, said it was alright untill his ex got jealous, so I asked how would you like it if another man was all over me, said it wouldn't bother him if it was what I wanted and I enjoyed it...duno if he was trying to wind me up or what but this really pistd me off If not hurted more, would it not drive most men crazy? He won't apologize for been an insensitive prick, it's like he doesn't get how shit it's made me feel to hear him say that...or am I over reacting? If so why am I taking it so badly?
12
3