+1 y

Ok first of all I'm a Guy. I was talking to a couple of female friends and we ended up talking about boys and their preferences.

Ok first of all I'm a Guy. I was talking to a couple of female friends and we ended up talking about boys and their preferences. That lead to the topic of "Penis". Basically, every single one of the girls had this thing for "Black Dick". They were talking like that's the only type they'd have sex with. I argued saying they're over rated that they're just like everybody else's just different color. One thing led to another and they asked to pull out my penis to prove that my "color" could be just as good. So, I did. They were in utter disbelief that I was well endowed, but still continued with the "Black Is Better". I'm just like why? What's wrong with people now? Like it's sOOOooo incredibly ignorant. Do all girls think like this? Any girls have an opinion they want to share? If "Black Is Better" explain why?
2
2