+1 y

Girls: Does not having an orgasm when being intimate cause you to become sexually frustrated?

I've read some posts where some of the women on here say that even though they don't have an orgasm, they still are happy or satisfied. Well recently, I've been intimate with my girl but she didn't have an orgasm (she rarely does). She the type of girl that everything has to be right in order for her to have one (as the Hodgetwins would say "The sun has to be shining in the way place, wind has to be blowing the right way, stars have to be aligned"). She say she doesn't even know how to make herself c*m when self pleasing. Obviously, I want to do all that I can to please her because it gives me confidence to know that I can please her and it saves me from worrying that she'll leave me because I can't satisfy her or cheat on me because of it. It's a true challenge to get her to orgasm and in the year an half that we've been together, I'm thinking that I've made her orgasm a hand full of times (if that). Crazy huh? The problem with me now is that I'm feeling miserable about not being able to make her orgasm and now she's starting to say "I'm sexually frustrated" and it's creating worry on my end. We both lost our virginity together, now I feel that she always wanted was an experienced guy.
5
2