Girls! Is my 5.5' penis is small? Can i be least desirable for majority of women?

Anonymous
No girls, it's not about penis obsession.
Well i am quite good looking guy and is quite shy towards girls. I am olive skinned with height of 5 feet 9 inches. I don't have any experience of sex ( i don't know if some girls will think of me as loser lol) My girth size of penis is approx 5 inches.
Well i can say that if i ever get a chance to go in any relationship with desired woman, i will love her, take care of her and always try to keep her happy. But grrr... my bloody shyness and insecurity feelings...
Now,
Imagine for a moment that i am the guy you have been dating me since 2-3 months and then we decide to have sex. And you don't know about my size. You have dated and had sex with few guys b4 on past.
Now If you have slept and enjoyed with the guys who had huge 7 to 8 inches penis size from your past relationship, then looking at my 5.4' penis...am i entitled for getting rejected later for being small when compared to previous guys? Will you laugh and discuss this among your friends? Will you fake orgasm and try to avoid and run away from me next time?
Girls frankly answer this. No one will criticize you. YOU HAVE FULL RIGHTS TO GO BY YOUR CHOICE AND CHOOSE YOUR PARTNER. YOUR OPINIONS WILL BE RESPECTED.
It's you i would be interested on, not your penis
Yes if it is one night stand, then i will consider
Only size queens will reject you.
Vote C
I may have rejected you, if it was 3 inch.
Vote D
GirlGuy
+1 y
Girls do mention the desirable size you want to see on a guy.
16
5